Cleaning your Adidas Alphabounce is not hard, especially if you have the right ingredients and cleaning tools. You can clean these shoes well using locally available paraphernalia and ingredients.
You can make it easier to clean your shoes by wiping off any smudge as soon as you can. Also, wiping stains from the shoes immediately will help you to clean them more easily.
Table of Contents
Here The Different Ways on How to Clean Adidas Alphabounce
1. Clean with Toothpaste
- Get your non-gel toothpaste and an unused toothbrush. Remove the insoles and laces to clean them separately. Ensure that the shoes do not have loose dirt.
- Wet the dirty parts of the shoes that you want to clean. The non-gel toothpaste soaks better into the shoes if they are wet. The toothpaste needs to seep to give the shoes a deep cleaning and dissolve deep stains.
- Apply a thick layer of toothpaste and leave it to stand on your shoes for about 15 minutes. Using a toothbrush helps to spread the toothpaste and insert it well into the folds of Adidas Alphabounce. Remember to apply the toothpaste to the insoles as well.
- Hand wash the shoes with a detergent and rinse with clean water. If there are stubborn stains, rub the stained area with a soft brush or an old toothbrush. You can also put the shoes in your washing machine at this stage.
- After rinsing the shoes, let them dry naturally.
- If you are drying them under the sun, do not leave them out for too long since the sunshine can make them over dry. This may damage the quality of the Alphabounce shoes prematurely.
Clean with Detergent
- Wipe the shoes to remove all the sand, soil, and mud. Do the same to the insoles, putting more emphasis on the toe box. Separate the laces to clean them independently.
- Mix a handful of detergent and mix with warm water in a basin. If you do not stir the mixture, the detergent may settle on one part of the shoe and reduce the effect of the detergent in cleaning the shoes.
- Dip the shoes in the water and scrub gently with a soft brush or your hands. Take time to scrub stained areas. If there are stubborn stains on the shoes, leave the Alphabounce shoes in the water for about 20 minutes, then continue to scrub. Wash the insoles in the same way, and then rinse them in clean water.
- Dry the shoes naturally. Failing to dry the Adidas Alphabounce well may cause molds to grow on them, damaging and discoloring them.
Clean with a Cleaner Kit
- The cleaner kit comes with a liquid solution and 2 brushes.
- Begin with dusting the shoes to get rid of loose dirt. The easiest way to do this is to bang the shoes on the floor and then wipe them with a dry, soft rag. This is the perfect time to inspect your shoes for any damages and stains.
- Remove the laces and insoles and dust them.
- Mix the cleaner solution with warm water in a basin. Soak the insoles and laces and wash them thoroughly. Rinse and put them away to dry.
- Take the shoes and scrub them with the cleaner kit brushes. In case they have stains, rub the stained areas for longer until the stains dissolve.
- Once clean, rinse your Adidas Alphabounce and leave them to dry.
Clean with DishWasher Soap
- Dishwasher soap works best with a sprayer. Prepare the shoes by removing the laces and insole, and then wipe off all the loose dirt.
- Mix the dishwasher soap and warm water in the ratio of 1:3. To achieve this ratio, put the dishwasher soap in the sprayer up to a ¼ mark and fill it up with warm water. Shake to mix the ingredients well.
- Spray the solution onto your Adidas Alphabounce and leave it to settle for about 20 minutes. This makes it easier for you to remove stains from your shoes.
- Use this time to clean the laces and insoles. Rinse them and leave them to dry.
- Scrub the shoes lightly and rinse off the solution. If you do not want the shoes to soak, you can wipe them with a clean rag.
- Dry the shoes with a fiber cloth or leave them to dry slowly.
Clean in Your Washing Machine
- Separate the laces, insoles, and shoes and dust them. Put your Alphabounce shoes, insoles, and laces in a washing bag to preserve their shape and quality.
- You can wash the shoes alone or together with like-colored clothes. Failure to do so will discolor your shoes. The shoes may also discolor your clothes.
- Use a detergent to wash the shoes. Run your machine as you usually do with your laundry.
- Rinse and remove the shoes to dry.
- The insoles may need further scrubbing if they are too dirty. Scrub them with a toothbrush or a soft brush. Rinse and allow them to dry.
Your Adidas Alphabounce shoes are easy to clean and maintain in perfect shape. There are several methods of cleaning them. Always begin by removing loose dirt and seriating the laces, insoles, and shoes to clean them independently.
You can use toothpaste, dishwashing soap, or detergents to hand wash these shoes. Use a soft brush or scrub them lightly with your hands to preserve the quality of your Alphabounce. In case the shoes are stained, you may need to soak them for some minutes and then scrub the stained area until the stain dissolves.
You can also wash your Alphabounce shoes in a washing machine. Put them in a bag to preserve their quality and shape, and wash them with like colors to avoid discoloring them. Once your shoes are clean, dry them naturally.
As you prepare the shoes for cleaning, take time to inspect them for any damages that may need to be fixed.