Searching for cute and comfortable shoes like Hey Dude? While sneakers are always popular footwear, especially in a versatile casual style, they all don’t come at a budget-friendly price range. We’ve discussed the various top alternatives to Hey Dude shoes and summarized the best options here in this Shoes Like Hey Dude post.
To bring you a list of shoes like Hey Dude, we analyzed different criteria and looked at the footwear brands similar to Hey Dude shoes in products and services offered. Get the low-down on the best off-brand Hey Dude dupes in this footwear product space before you make a purchase.
Here are The Top Shoes Like Hey Dude
A New Day Reese Memory Foam Insole Sneakers
- Smooth Quilted Vegan Leather Upper
- Double gore for Easy On / Off and added stretch
- Memory Foam Insoles for extra comfort
These simple, smart slides from Target’s A New Day line are equipped with memory foam insoles to maximize comfort with every step. The shoes are relatively budget compared to Hey Dude but are designed with excellent comfort to serve the same purpose. You can scoop up a pair in one of four colors and patterns, though we currently love the quilted green version as it adds a subtle pop of color to most favorite neutrals.
Ecco Soft 7 Woven Slip-on Sneaker
- An on-trend full grain leather slip-on with a woven upper providing a premium look and comfortable feel
- Leather-covered inlay sole with Ecco comfort fiber system. inaly sole is removable for the option of an extra width
- Soft, comfortable combination leather and textile lining, ensuring a perfect inner climate
If you want shoes similar to Hey Dude but just with extra arch support, Amazon shoppers suggest trying out these Ecco Slip-on sneakers. The shoes are packed with a plush cushioned footbed that provides excellent comfort and stability.
There’s also the woven design that adds a cool, high-fashion twist. Previous buyers appreciate how supportive they are and how comfortable the upper leather is against the skin. The arch support is great, and the shoes don’t pinch. And similar to Hey Dude, there’s no break-in time.
Dr. Scholl’s No Bad Days Platform Slip-on Sneaker
- SUSTAINABLY CRAFTED: Soft linings made from recycled bottles and eco-conscious faux leather, topcloth made from recycled bottles.
- MATERIALS: Faux leather, leopard print, or microsuede made from recycled bottles.
- FIT: Slip-on fit with twin stretch gore panels and padded collar for extra cushioning.
Dr. School is another footwear brand that you can feel about wearing. These bestselling slip-on sneakers are available in five different colors and patterns. The shoes are not only versatile and comfortable, but they are also made of eco-friendly materials such as recycled bottles, just like Hey dudes.
Teva Willow Slip-On
We are big fans of Teva sandals; thus, it makes sense that they produce good slip-on sneakers that are so comparable to Hey Dude. Their Willow Slip-Ons features printed textile footbeds for shock absorbency. Plus, they have a pigskin and canvas lining that comes in handy for an excellent foo feel.
Reviewers say that the Teva Willow slip-on worked well for various activities. They have decent arch support and removable insoles so that you can customize the fit and overall comfort.
TOMS Paxton Slip-on
- Order Half a Size bigger because they run small for most women
- Removable OrthoLite Eco LT Hybrid insole for lightweight cushioning made with plant derived and recycled materials
- Pull tab for easy on and off
These sleek hybrid slip-on shoes from Toms are yet another excellent alternative for those looking for shoes like Hey Dude. They feature removable insoles and are made of plant-derived and recyclable materials. They serve triple duty as a slipper, sneaker as well as dress shoes. Choose a neutral and darker shade, and you won’t have to worry about wearing these shoes with something.
SeaVees Standard Baja Slip-On
- Uppers made of exclusive vintage wash linen
- Soft washed, cotton canvas lining
- Countoured, cushy foam footbed with heel-strike cushion
Inspired by 1960 surf undertakings to Baja California, Mexico, these standard slip-on is the embodiment of the West Coast sCool, in the sense that they feature a custom cooling system for optimal comfort and breathability.
The shoes are designed with a contoured foam footbed alongside an extra-heel strike cushion and solid natural rubber outsole, making them great for long walks around the city.
Vans Classic Slip-on Sneaker
- Fabric: Canvas
- Rubber sole
- Elastic insets, Padded footbed
Vans shoes have been popular for a whole long time, and it’s easy to see why. The versatile design will look just as good when paired with casual jeans and leggings as it would be with original Hey Dude shoes. Customers also love how comfortable and well-made these shoes are to wear all day.
While the Classic Slip-on sneakers fit true to size, they’re also available in unisex sizes. So be sure to check the Vans size guide to find the right fit.
Allbirds Tree Loungers
Made by one of the most popular footwear brands in the world, the Tree Loungers are highly rated and are certainly among the best alternatives to Hey Dude. They are not the cheapest on our list but are made of eucalyptus tree fiber, making them ideal for the eco-conscious explorer searching for an ideal pair.
The shoes are breathable, and they feature mesh-like material, which makes them ideal for warmer days. Not to mention that brand also offers wool loungers for a comfier stride.
Adidas PureMotion Adapt Shoes
- Running-inspired laceless shoes for women
- Regular fit; Snug, sock-like feel
- Lightweight textile upper provides durability
These PureMotion Adapt Shoes from Adidas are designed with Cloudfoam midsole plus elastic straps along the upper. They are also adequately cushioned for comfort and feature sock-like securing to enhance wearability. You can scoop up this model for a sportier look and extra support on higher-intensity moments.
Ecco Soft 7 Slip-On II
No products found.
Another excellent pick from Ecco. If you’re looking for a comfortable slip-on sneaker that boasts some comparable aspects to Original Hey Dude shoes, then you might want to see and check out the Ecco Soft 7 Slip-On II.
It is a minimalist sneaker that combines modern-day design and seamless cushioning for ultimate comfort, making it one of the best choices for everyday wearing.
Dr. Scholl’s Scout Slip-On
The Scout Slip-On shoes are yet another excellent style from Dr. School that you might want to try. It is perfect for the fashionistas looking for a casual day without skimping on style. They are comfortable and are designed to offer a padded collar in an easy-going style. The whole thing is durable, soft, and breathable. The textile lining and cushioned footbed are carefully designed to offer all-day comfort and support.
Naturalizer Marianne Loafer
- Most-loved, comfortable slip-on fashion sneaker with casual sport style and flexible elastic goring panels
- Women's slip on sneakers with leather, manmade, fabric/manmade, leather/suede, metallic leather, suede or fabric upper with a round toe
- Contour+ technology: an innovative cushioning system anatomically sculpted to meet every contour of your foot for a premium fit and all-day comfort experience
Naturalizer is a well-known shoe brand that offers feminine designs and comfort. The Marianne Loafer is a sleek-leather slip-on that features a memory foam footbed to enhance light cushioning and breathability.
These slip-on shoes are designed for supportive wearing that’s ideal for spending all day on your feet. The shoes are available in narrow, medium, and wide widths. They also fit great for travelers of different shoe sizes. So if you’re searching for a stylish sneaker, the Marianne is an excellent option. Plus, it’s available in multiple colors for you to choose from.