Shiekh Ellahi owns the Shiekh Shoes brand. In the year 1991, the brand began its expansion plan. Since then, the company has opened stores in many of California’s most prestigious shopping malls. Shiekh is currently positioned as a leading retailer in the footwear and apparel industries, thanks to a mix of dedication, good management, and the proper product lines.
Is Shiekh Shoes Legit?
Overall, Shiekh Shoes, a firm founded in the early 1990s, is a legitimate and safe website offering top brand shoes, headgear, apparel, and more, as well as a 100 percent price match promise. The company received an A+ rating from BBB.org as of March 2020, though there were still a few unfavorable reviews and complaints that we will cover later in this piece.
Overview of Shiekh Shoes
Shiekh Shoes is quite proud of their trained and experienced staff members’ excellent level of performance. Their product buyers collaborate to provide customers with a better shopping experience. The company can put together unique product mixtures in all of their locations thanks to good communication between product buyers, individual stores, the marketing department, and Shiekh himself. Their philosophy is service first. Bringing their associates together with their product lines results in a winning team environment.
With a centralized distribution center in Ontario, California, the company can receive, process, and deliver items within 24 hours of receiving initial shipments from their vendors. Their corporate headquarters and full-time warehouse workforce function as one cohesive unit. As a result, their product distribution efficiency in all of their retail locations is unrivaled. Shiekh Shoes can also stock excess inventory in the warehouse, allowing for the in-house processing of special orders.
Shiekh Shoes can be found in every major shopping mall in California, from San Diego to Sacramento. They have 79 locations in California, 2 locations in New Mexico, 11 locations in Texas, 11 locations in Arizona, 5 locations in Nevada, 5 locations in Washington, 8 sites in Michigan, and 6 locations in Illinois.
One of the key reasons Shiekh Shoes has recently become more famous in the United States could be that many of their top-brand shoes are discounted with a price match promise of 100 percent. If you locate the same item for a lesser price within ten days of order, they will refund the difference. Shiekh also maintains a list of the best-selling children’s, men’s, and women’s shoes. Converse, Nike, Adidas, Vans, Jordans, Yeezys, and other brands are available. When you buy from Shiekh.com, they ensure that your order will be safe and secure because they use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Most Shiekh orders are delivered in 3 to 5 business days, while certain orders may take longer. Shipping inside the United States is free and is delivered by UPS ground. They also provide the option of picking your shoes up in a Shiekh store near you.
Pros and Cons of Buying Shiekh Shoes
- Shiekh shoes is a top shoe brand that offers a price match assurance of 100 percent.
- BBB.org has given Shiekh Shoes an A+ rating.
- Shiekh Shoes provides a safe and secure shopping experience.
- Order tracking is provided with Shiekh shoes.
- Shiekh Shoes offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on any returned shoes.
- Certain items, particularly newer shoe types, have experienced delays in shipment.
- Used or worn shoes cannot be returned or replaced at Shiekh.
- Poor customer service has been noted at Shiekh.
- If you return an item to Shiekh that is not in its original packaging, you will be charged a $3 restocking fee.
- Outside of the United States, shipping is not free.
- South Korea, Japan, France, and Canada are some countries where Shiekh does not ship internationally.
Alternatives to Shiekh Shoes
Since 2012, Tilted Sole has been a legitimate online store. At a reasonable price, the firm sells various kinds of children’s and adults’ shoes. They also have an A+ rating on BBB.org, just like Shiekh Shoes.
Besides selling shoes, TiltedSole.com also sells unique accessories for all ages, such as purses, bags, and backpacks. Recently, they have begun providing a wide range of costumes for both men and women to enjoy on Halloween or any other party occasion.
Its customers are given a complete 30-day cash return guarantee to ensure that they are completely satisfied with their purchases. TiltedSole.com’s sales and clearance items cannot be returned; however, they can be exchanged.
Tilted Sole also has great deals on major shoe brands, including YRU, Dr. Martens, Toms, Adidas, and others.
Pros and Cons of Tilted Soles
- Tilted Sole has an A+ rating
- Tilted Sole top brand shoes can be under $50
- Guaranteed 30 days full refund/exchange
- Delayed shipping is common
- Used or worn shoes cannot be returned or exchanged at Tilted Sole
- When returning shoes, you will be required to fill out and ship a return form
The Thursday Boots are an excellent alternative to the Shiekh Shoes. The firm was formed back in 2014, by its current CEOs Conner Wilson and Nolan Walsh, in New York. It provides high-end handcrafted boots and shoes. Additionally, it also provides accessories such as laces, jackets, backpacks, hats, and more in addition to men’s and women’s footwear. For all of its items, the brand uses premium materials to create a clean and original design.
Pros and Cons of Buying at Thursday Boots
- They have a well-organized website that contains the FAQ page
- They have a variety of shoes and boots for both men and women and sell accessories too
- They sell high-quality shoes
- On their website, each of their products has a detailed description and images for reference
- Thursday Boots does not offer any discounts or promotions to their customers since they use a direct consumer approach.
- Free shipping and return for orders are only available to only to customers in the United States
- Thursday Boots does not offer kids shoes
Shiekh Shoe is a reputable company with over 100 outlets around the United States. You can find them in California’s biggest malls or make an order online via their website. Tilted Soles and Thursday Boots are the alternatives to Shiekh Shoes.